Your home is your castle and whatever the size of your castle, you can rely on the Personal Lines Team at Rees Astley to take care of all your household insurances.

Whether you require buildings, contents or both we have a range of standard and specialist policies that we can tailor to suit your own individual needs, at the best rate possible.