As property is such a complex area, it is essential you benefit from professional advice on your insurance needs, to ensure you are adequately insured. We will ascertain your specific requirements to arrange a bespoke policy that reflects the properties in your portfolio and use our expertise in the area to ensure you have the correct level of all risks cover at a highly competitive premium.
At all times we have your best interests at heart and aim to act quickly and efficiently to protect your business today and into the future.
How we can help:
- Buildings and Landlords contents - all risks cover against damage to buildings and landlords contents including reinstatement.
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Business Interruption – as an addition to your business property insurance, Business Interruption insurance protects against loss of income should your business suffer a misfortune. Properly arranged business Interruption insurance aims to put your business back to the same financial position before the incident occurred.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven..
- Employers' Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence.
- Loss of Rent – should the property become unfit for use due to an insured loss, this policy will reimburse the tenants rent .
- Legal expenses – limit available for legal expenses incurred in relation to disputes, debt recovery, legal defence.
- Statutory Inspection – to cover lifts, boilers, plant etc