Typically businesses working in the goods supply chain will usually have cover to limit their own liability for the cargo they are transporting. Should your goods be damaged or go missing anywhere along the chain their insurances may not be enough to totally recompense you for the value of your goods.
How we can help:
- We can advise you on taking out your own Marine Cargo insurance to safeguard your goods until they have been successfully delivered.
- Marine Cargo policy will protect your goods whilst in transit from loss or damage and delay whether transportation is by road, rail, air or water.
Why Cargo Transporters Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
- Aberystwyth: 01970 624261
- Newtown: 01686 626019
- Shrewsbury: 01743 296666