Our Agriculture Insurance Specialists understand that the Agricultural Industry is a high risk area that differs from farm to farm, business to business. It requires attention to detail to ensure all aspects of your farm or agricultural business are suitably covered.
We understand the risks and challenges that you face, how to manage them and how to protect all your farming needs regardless of the size of your farm or business.
Our specialists also appreciate that some farmers are looking at new ways to generate additional income. Diversification of any kind can provide a much needed revenue stream however, it can change the nature of the risk and consequently the insurance needs of your farm*.
As well as the standard insurances for Employee Liability, Public & Products Liabilities and Business Interruption we can also offer combined insurances for (but not limited to):
- Livestock, Poultry - livestock can be insured for a range of risks including fire, straying, electrocution, theft, Road Risks including transit and mysterious disappearance
- Environmental impairment liability - protect your business against the costs associated with pollution and environmental damage arising from your past or current operations
- Crops including fruit - protect your precious crops from floods, fire and storms as well as in transit and store.
- Agricultural Vehicles, Fleet , Farming Equipment and Machinery- including commercial vehicles, farm quads and private cars as appropriate.
Cover is designed specifically for farmers and agricultural trades and includes towed vehicles and livestock trailers and goods in transit
- Farmhouse Buildings and Contents Cover - a wide range of cover can be arranged for all farming property, including farmhouse and farm buildings and contents, produce, machinery, small tools, and office contents
- Farm Motor Insurance - flexible insurance for your private, commercial and agricultural vehicles, including fleet policies
- Diversification of business to new areas, for example *
- Holiday lets, B&Bs, camping
- New technologies (robotic milking parlours, driverless tractors/ploughs etc)
- Solar farms
- DIY equestrian activities
- Anaerobic Digestion & biogas installations.