Working within the Food & Beverage Industry you will know that having the correct Insurance is a vital part of the business recipe.
Our Specialists at Rees Astley understand the difficulties you face with changing legislation, food hygiene and potential risks – this is why they're able to provide you with a truly bespoke plan that covers everything you need.
No matter how large or small your business is our experts are on hand to help you with your Insurance needs for:
- Town centre cafés
- City restaurants
- Large manufacturers
- Nationwide suppliers
- Packaging solutions
On top of standard insurance cover for example Material Damage, Employers Liability and Public Liability we also offer:
- Product recall – all risk cover for the direct costs of product recall including any testing, product replacements, contamination and their distribution
- Goods in transit – designed to protect your products whilst being transported by yourself or a third party: this may not be included in your standard Motor or Fleet policy.
- Error liability – provides legal protection if your finished product doesn't meet the required quality specifications from the buyer
- Buildings, stock, equipment and machinery – protecting the important things that make your business what it is
- Frozen food cover – cover against products contamination or deterioration due to a change in temperature in the storage facility whether that is the finished product or the raw ingredients
- Supplier failures – first hand suppliers failing to provide products or services such as raw materials or packaging that can have a knock on effect to income and profit