Professional & Consultancy
Over the years we have arranged Professional Indemnity Insurance for a wide range of clients including architects, engineers, surveyors, accountants, solicitors and consultants. In addition we can advise on other insurances and put together highly competitively priced tailored package.
At all times we have your best interests at heart and aim to act quickly and efficiently to protect your business today and into the future.
How we can help:
- Professional Indemnity - everyone aims to provide their clients with the best products and services, sometimes though things can go wrong. Allegations of professional negligence can involve complex issues, and litigation may be expensive and traumatic. Professional Indemnity Insurance will protect you if legal action is taken pout against you by a client claiming to have suffered loss or damage due to your professional negligence.
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Business Interruption – as an addition to your business property insurance, Business Interruption insurance protects against loss of income should your business suffer a misfortune. Properly arranged business Interruption insurance aims to put your business back to the same financial position before the incident occurred.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven..
- Employers’ Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence.
- Products liability – offers third party protection against damage/injury caused by goods supplied by the policyholder.
Why Professionals & Consultants Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Professional & Consultation package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Newtown Team