Manufacturing & Engineering
With nearly fifty years experience in arranging insurance for all types and sizes of Manufacturers and Engineering Businesses, we understand your risks and we will ensure you have the correct level of cover, tailored to suit your individual needs, at very competitive premiums.
At all times we have your best interests at heart and aim to act quickly and efficiently to protect your business today and into the future.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Business Interruption – as an addition to your business property insurance, Business Interruption insurance protects against loss of income should your business suffer a misfortune. Properly arranged business Interruption insurance aims to put your business back to the same financial position before the incident occurred.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven.
- Employers' Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence.
- Goods In Transit – if your business is transporting goods, these may not be covered under your standard Motor or Fleet Policy and accidental damage, theft or loss can be costly to your business. Goods in Transit is designed to protect your precious load.
- Personal accident – this cover could provide the funds needed to bring in contractors or make other short term arrangements should a key member of staff were to have an accident at work.
- Engineering inspection – statutory or non-statutory inspection of specified items of plant and machinery by qualified engineers.
- Legal Expenses – limited cover per claim for legal expenses incurred in relation to employment or property disputes and legal defence.
Why Manufacturing & Engineering Companies Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Manufacturing and Engineering package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Newtown Team