Retail & Office
Whether you're within the Retail or Office sector we know that your business premises are your livelihood and you will do all you can to get the correct cover at a price that suits you.
At Rees Astley we understand all the ins and outs that come with a Retail or Office Insurance policy, that's why we have a dedicated team here to help you. There are a wide range of risks that can arise when employing members of staff and dealing with the public regardless of your business size, we will make sure that your Insurance plan covers you against hazards or potential claims.
We can provide Insurance for a wide range of business types and sizes including:
- Retail businesses: supermarkets, newsagents, petrol stations/forecourts
- E-Commerce businesses
As well as the standard Product Liability and Employers Liability cover we can also provide:
- Material Damage – covers the business assets against loss or harm to the building including contents, fixtures and fittings, office supplies, till systems, stock and computer equipment.
- Business Interruption - protects against the loss of income if your business incurs a disaster such as floods or power cuts, this cover will put your business back to the same financial position that it was before the disaster.
- Theft – covers you against loss of equipment, stock or revenue due to staff dishonesty or criminal activity by members of the public
- Goods in Transit – the transportation of goods and products may not be covered in your standard Motor or Fleet Policy. Goods in Transit covers you for any Accidental Damage, Theft or Loss to your stock when being delivered by yourself or a third party company.
- Cybercrime – protects you against any loss of revenue or harm that is caused to your business due to website or server hacking from an external source
Why clients in the Retail and Office Industry chose Rees Astley for their Insurance:
- Our specialist Retail and Office Account Executives like to get to know your business and work alongside you: if you would like us to visit your premises we can do that, if you'd like all your correspondence through the post we've got no problems with that.
- We are on hand to do all the work for you, we obtain quotes from various insurers and evaluate each of them on your behalf to ensure you get the correct cover for your business.
- If something goes wrong we are on hand to personally assist you every step of the way to reach a swift, satisfactory settlement.
- Aberystwyth: 01970 624261
- Newtown: 01686 626019
- Shrewsbury: 01743 296666