Hospitality & Leisure
The Hospitality and Leisure sector is constantly changing and you need an Insurance plan to fit comfortably around this, here at Rees Astley our experts are on hand to find you Insurance cover at the right price for the right fit.
We understand that running establishments in this sector can be challenging due to seasonal changes, the economy or customer cancellations so we aim to make your Insurance plan as straight forward as possible. With our specialist team we are able to really get to know your business and understand exactly what needs to be covered: protecting the things most important to make your business thrive.
Regardless of your business size our Hospitality and Leisure experts are on hand to provide you with bespoke insurance for your business including:
- Guest houses
- Self-catering accommodation
- Caravan parks
- Public house
- Sports and leisure clubs
- Health clubs
- Catering services
On top of our standard insurance cover such as Employee Liability or Public Liability we also offer:
- Material Damage – covers against loss or harm to your property and contents such as damaged hotel rooms, broken restaurant tables or the defacing of your sports facility
- Refrigerated Foods – contamination or deterioration of foods due a change in temperature within the storage facility whether in the pub store room or the catering van
- Loss of Liquor License – protection against the loss of a Liquor license that results in a loss of income.
- Loss of revenue/equipment – protects you against any loss of profit or equipment due to theft, bad weather such as floods or high winds and facility standard. In most cases we will be able to provide your business with the correct amount of financial stability your business had before the incident occurred.
- Public Liability – covers you and your business against any claims from members of the public in the event of an accident or loss caused by your actions
- Business Interruption - protects against the loss of income if your business incurs a disaster such as floods or power cuts, this cover will put your business back to the same financial position that it was before the disaster.
Why Clients from the Hospitality and Leisure Industry choose Rees Astley for their Insurance:
- We understand that sometimes you might be a little too busy to spend time getting the right Insurance plan, so we'll do it all for you: we will obtain quotes, ensure you have the correct cover, answer all of your questions and also deal with any claims that may arise.
- Our experienced, skilled, friendly team currently provide support and assistance for over 3,000 businesses both large and small.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Newtown Team