We understand that the Motor Trade industry spans a wide range of different motor specific activities and that each business is unique requiring a tailored approach to their insurances.
With a wide portfolio of motor trade business ranging from large dealerships to mobile mechanics we can offer protection for your business and your customers' vehicles.
Whether you are a
- Car, Motorbike, Commercial Vehicle Dealership
- Second Hand Vehicle Trader
- Breakdown/Recovery Garage
- MOT , Service and Repair garage
- Accident repair centre/ Bodyshop
- Mobile Mechanic
- Tyre Depot
Please call and speak with one of our Motor Trade Insurance Specialists who can tell you more about what we can do for you.
As well as the standard insurances for Employee Liability, Public Liability and Business Interruption we can also offer combined insurances for (but not limited to):
- Unaccompanied demonstration – allows your prospective purchaser to take a vehicle out for a test drive ( with your permission) without being accompanied by you or your employees
- Loan and Courtesy car – allows you to offer an alternative, suitably insured, vehicle to your customer for those moments when their car is in your garage for repairs or service etc
- Defective workmanship - provides cover for damage or injury caused as a result of an error and protects against claims should your customer ‘s vehicle be damaged whilst on your garage premises
- Engineering Inspection – covers the cost of equipment inspection by your insurer’s representatives and equipment breakdown, explosion or damage.