We understand that the Motor Trade industry spans a wide range of different motor specific activities and that each business is unique requiring a tailored approach to their insurances.
With a wide portfolio of motor trade business ranging from large dealerships to mobile mechanics we can offer protection for your business and your customers’ vehicles.
Whatever your occupation within the motor trade and regardless of size we can help you to identify and close any gaps in your cover and provide a bespoke policy to suit your exact needs.
Whether you are a
- Car, Motorbike, Commercial Vehicle Dealership
- Second Hand Vehicle Trader
- Breakdown/Recovery Garage
- MOT , Service and Repair garage
- Accident repair centre/ Bodyshop
- Mobile Mechanic
- Tyre Depot
Please call and speak with one of our Motor Trade Insurance Specialists who can tell you more about what we can do for you.
As well as the standard insurances for Employee Liability, Public Liability and Business Interruption we can also offer combined insurances for (but not limited to):
- Unaccompanied demonstration – allows your prospective purchaser to take a vehicle out for a test drive ( with your permission) without being accompanied by you or your employees
- Loan and Courtesy car – allows you to offer an alternative, suitably insured, vehicle to your customer for those moments when their car is in your garage for repairs or service etc
- Defective workmanship - provides cover for damage or injury caused as a result of an error and protects against claims should your customer ‘s vehicle be damaged whilst on your garage premises
- Engineering Inspection – covers the cost of equipment inspection by your insurer’s representatives and equipment breakdown, explosion or damage.
Why clients in the Motor Industry trust Rees Astley to provide their insurance cover
- We have very comprehensive policies that can be individually tailored for your business
- Our direct debit facility helps you manage your cash flow by spreading the cost of your Motor Trade insurance across regular payments through the year
- If something goes wrong we are on hand when you need us and we can personally assist you every step of the way to reach a swift, satisfactory settlement.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Newtown Team