If you are involved in a legal dispute, as well as being stressful to pursue, the costs of defending a claim can be very high.
Legal Expenses cover is designed to provide help and financial assistance should you become involved in a legal dispute*.
It will pay legal costs up to £100,000 including solicitors fees, court costs, attendance expenses and employment compensation awards.
It will also pay the costs of appealing or defending an appeal.
Why Businesses Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
* a) For civil cases, the prospects that the insured person will recover losses or damages or a reduction in Tax or National Insurance liabilities (or obtain any other legal remedy that we have agreed to, including an enforcement of judgement), make a successful defence or make a successful appeal or defence of an appeal, must be at least 51%. We, or a preferred law firm or tax consultancy ion our behalf, will assess whether there arte reasonable prospects.
b) for criminal cases there is no requirement for there to be prospects of a successful outcome, however for appeals the prospect must be at least 51%,
- Aberystwyth: 01970 624261
- Newtown: 01686 626019
- Shrewsbury: 01743 296666