Commercial Combined Insurance
We have considerable knowledge and expertise in arranging insurance for businesses of all sizes, ranging from SME's up to corporate businesses.
We understand that some businesses have a complex range of risks either because of the nature of the business or the processes involved. We can arrange a commercial combined policy to provide comprehensive business cover in a single policy drawing on our expertise to ensure you have the right level of protection as well as a highly competitive premium.
At all times we have your best interests at heart and aim to act quickly and efficiently to protect your business today and into the future.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Business Interruption – as an addition to your business property insurance, Business Interruption insurance protects against loss of income should your business suffer a misfortune. Properly arranged business Interruption insurance aims to put your business back to the same financial position before the incident occurred.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven.
- Employers' Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence.
- Goods In Transit – covers you for loss or damage to goods whilst being transported in your own vehicle or by a third party.
- Statutory Inspection – Statutory inspection and testing is required by Health & Safety legislation for specific installations and equipment.
- Legal Expenses – if you are involved in a legal dispute, as well as being stressful to pursue, the costs of defending a claim can be very high. Legal Expenses cover is designed to provide help and financial assistance should you become involved in a legal dispute .It will pay legal costs up to £100,000 including solicitors fees, court costs, attendance expenses and employment compensation awards .It will also pay the costs of appealing or defending an appeal.
- Professional Indemnity – Allegations of professional negligence can involve complex issues, and litigation may be expensive and traumatic. Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) will protect against claims from clients for financial loss resulting from alleged errors or omissions. Our professional indemnity insurance products feature a complete package of benefits to cater for the individual needs of the Legal, Financial and Technical professions. Allegations of professional negligence often involve complex and detailed issues, and litigation may be expensive and traumatic. Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) or other appropriate insurance cover is essential to protect an architect against claims.
- Employment Insurances
- Employment Practises Liability - provides cover for your legal liability arising from employment practices claims.
- Fidelity Guarantee – insures against losses arising from staff dishonesty.
- Tools & Equipment – it is very unlikely that your vehicle insurance will cover your tools and equipment should they get stolen, lost or accidently damaged. That's where our Tools & Equipment Insurance comes in to protect your trade tools regardless of your trade. We insure tools for construction workers and plumbers etc, equipment for beauticians to hairdressers and entertainers etc.
The above is a summary of the key features available in a Commercial Combined package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Aberystwyth: 01970 624261
- Newtown: 01686 626019
- Shrewsbury: 01743 296666