Retail & Office
With over 50 years experience in arranging our Retail and Office clients’ insurances, we believe we have the expertise to advise on the cover needed to protect your business should the worst happen. Doing this at a competitive price is part of the job!
And, as always, we are on hand to support you should you have to make a claim,. After all this is our chance to prove our worth.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – all risks cover insuring the business’ assets against loss of or damage to buildings and contents, general office equipment, computer equipment, stock.
Business Interruption - protects against the loss of income should your business incur a disaster. Business Interruption insurance will put your business back to the same financial position before the disaster occurred and will pay out if the cause of the loss is covered by your building insurance
- Money – cover for loss of money while in transit, in a bank night safe, on the premises (during and out of hours), in a safe or strong-room or at the private residence of the proprietor, Director or authorised person.
- Public Liability - accidents happen and, without adequate public liability insurance, can be financially devastating. Public Liability pays out if, because of your business, a member of the public or client is killed or injured or their property is damaged.
- Employers’ Liability – if you employ people then Employers Liability is a compulsory cover for your legal liability in respect of your employees. It will assist you in the event that an employee is injured or becomes seriously ill.
- Products liability – offers third party protection against damage/injury caused by goods supplied by the policyholder.
Goods In Transit – if your business is transporting goods, these may not be covered under your standard Motor or Fleet Policy and accidental damage, theft or loss can be costly to your business. Goods in Transit is designed to protect your property whilst being transported by yourself or a third party
- Personal accident – benefits payable to anyone injured during a robbery
- Refrigerated foods – deterioration of chilled or frozen foods due to rise or fall of temperature in a cold chamber
- Fidelity guarantee – insures against losses arising from staff dishonesty
- Legal expenses – limit available for legal expenses incurred in relation to disputes, debt recovery, legal defence
Why Businesses Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Retail package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Newtown Team