Hospitality & Leisure
We have many years experience of insuring clients from the hospitality and leisure sector including hotels, guest houses, self catering accommodation, caravan parks, restaurants, public houses, sports and leisure clubs, health clubs and catering services. We understand it can sometimes be a challenge running these types of establishments and businesses and that it is important to ensure you have adequate insurance for your premises, staff and customers in order to protect your livelihood.
At all times we have your best interests at heart and aim to act quickly and efficiently to protect your business today and into the future.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Business Interruption – as an addition to your business property insurance, Business Interruption insurance protects against loss of income should your business suffer a misfortune. Properly arranged business Interruption insurance aims to put your business back to the same financial position before the incident occurred.
- Money – cover for loss of money while in transit, in a bank night safe, on the premises (during and out of hours), in a safe or strong-room or at the private residence of the proprietor, Director or authorised person.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven..
- Employers’ Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence..
- Products liability – offers third party protection against damage/injury caused by goods supplied by the policyholder.
- Goods In Transit – if your business is transporting goods, these may not be covered under your standard Motor or Fleet Policy and accidental damage, theft or loss can be costly to your business. Goods in Transit is designed to protect your property whilst being transported by yourself or a third party
- Personal accident – benefits payable to anyone injured during a robbery
- Refrigerated foods – deterioration of chilled or frozen foods due to rise or fall of temperature in a cold chamber
- Engineering inspection – statutory or non-statutory inspection of specified items of plant and machinery by qualified engineers.
- Loss of liquor licence –, protection against loss of income arising from loss of liquor licence for licensed premises.
- Fidelity guarantee – insures against losses arising from staff dishonesty
- Legal expenses – limit available for legal expenses incurred in relation to disputes, debt recovery, legal defence
Why The Hospitality & Leisure Sector Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Hospitality and Leisure package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Newtown Team