Our Advice Process
Our 5 step advice process;
1. Fact finding
- Obtain information on your personal circumstances and current arrangements
- Establish your goals and objectives
- Explain our costs and services
- Gather data to help us review your existing plans
- Complete our risk profiling questionnaire and determine your attitude to risk
2. Analysis of data and research
- We will conduct a thorough analysis of your existing arrangements; looking at the performance of the policies, the charges and any implications that will effect your desired objectives.
- Research and compare products in the market place to suit your needs. We will then start fund research and fund filtering.
3. Recommendation and advice
- Discuss our findings and detail any suggested recommendations on how to achieve your goals.
- Agree on any actions to implement these recommendations
- Liaising with the agreed product providers to ensure the process of applying for the selected product is completed smoothly and you are kept informed during the process.
- We will confirm in writing all of our recommendations so that you have a record of what has been discussed and agreed.
5. Regular Reviews
- Depending on the level of on-going service you have agreed during the initial fact finding meeting we will continue to monitor your portfolio by carrying out regular reviews.