We cover a wide range of tradesmen so whether you are a Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Decorator, Cleaner, a one man band or a company we have a policy to take care of your individual needs right into the future.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property. Including tools of the trade
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven
- Employers’ Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence
- Product liability insurance - covers the cost of compensating anyone who is injured by a faulty product that your business designs, produces or supplies
- Legal expenses – limited cover per claim for legal expenses incurred in relation to employment or property disputes and legal defence
Why Tradesmen Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Tradesmen package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Aberystwyth: 01970 624261
- Newtown: 01686 626019
- Shrewsbury: 01743 296666