Specialist Insurance for the UK Construction Industry
Construction can be a high risk trade with diverse requirements and large scale risks.
At Rees Astley our Construction Insurance Specialists understand the risks and challenges that you face, how to manage them and how to deliver a highly competitive premium with a level of cover that’s right for you.
We are familiar with, and understand, the contractual requirements set out by Local Authorities.
Regardless of how big your business is or whether you are working on a Greenfield Site or in the City or Town, we can help you with your construction insurance .Our Specialist Team can provide competitively priced insurance either annually, by project or on a one-off basis for (but not limited to)
- Building Contractors
- Fit Out Contractors
- Civil Engineering
On top of standard insurance cover for example Employee Liability, Public Liability and Business Interruption we also offer:
- Non Negligent Liability (6.5.1) this insurance is normally needed if you are constructing in a developed area (town or city)
- Contractors All Risks - provides insurance for damage to a property, a third-party injury or damage claims.
- Contract works – all risks cover for materials, works and plant at a contract site.
- Delay in completion – we can advise you on insurances that will protect you from damages should your project be delayed or if you experience a delay in getting paid
- Third Party Liability – is essential if you employ contractors and subcontractors such as scaffolders, demolition staff and ground workers.
- Engineering inspection – statutory or non-statutory inspection of specified items of plant and machinery by qualified engineers
- Loss of Licence – protects you from financial loss if you are prevented from conducting your normal business should your licence or permit be withdrawn
Why Clients from the Construction Industry Choose Rees Astley:
- We can help you with the completion and management of the insurances aspects of contractual paperwork
- That required by Local Authorities and manage your insurance contract with the Council on your behalf.
- Where required we can advise on the New Engineering Contract for Civil Engineering projects.
- We can advise you on clause six of the Joint Contract Tribunal (JCT) and how the risk are allocated and how they should be insured
- Broker Letters of Undertaking
- We have access to a wide range of policies for the Construction Industry and have excellent relationships with all the major construction insurers.
Contact one of our experts now for a bespoke insurance quote and we will deliver a highly competitive premium with a level of cover that’s right for you
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Construction package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Newtown Team