Transport & Storage
With nearly fifty years experience of arranging transport and storage insurances we are well placed to advise you on your requirements and tailor a highly competitively priced insurance package specifically for your business.
Our comprehensive cover provides our clients with insurances for all drivers and all vehicles regardless of age or claims history. We can insure all types of commercial vehicles from 40 tonne Heavy Goods Vehicles down to light commercial vehicles less than 7.5 tonne vans and pickups. We understand that warehouses can store a significant amount of stock as well as tools and machinery which all need protecting.
At all times we have your best interests at heart and aim to act quickly and efficiently to protect your business today and into the future.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Business Interruption – as an addition to your business property insurance, Business Interruption insurance protects against loss of income should your business suffer a misfortune. Properly arranged business Interruption insurance aims to put your business back to the same financial position before the incident occurred.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven.
- Employers' Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence.
- Goods In Transit – if your business is transporting goods, these may not be covered under your standard Motor or Fleet Policy and accidental damage, theft or loss can be costly to your business. Goods in Transit is designed to protect your precious load.
- Money – cover for loss of money while in transit, in a bank night safe, on the premises (during and out of hours), in a safe or strong-room or at the private residence of the proprietor, Director or authorised person.
- Personal accident – this cover could provide the funds needed to bring in contractors or make other short term arrangements should a key member of staff were to have an accident at work.
- Refrigerated foods – deterioration of chilled or frozen foods due to rise or fall of temperature in a cold chamber.
- Engineering inspection – statutory or non-statutory inspection of specified items of plant and machinery by qualified engineers.
- Fidelity guarantee – insures against losses arising from staff dishonesty.
- Legal Expenses – limited cover per claim for legal expenses incurred in relation to employment or property disputes and legal defence.
Why Hauliers Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the key features available in a Transport & Storage package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Newtown Team