At Rees Astley we recognise that the type of work that you do and the client that you are working for usually requires some form of indemnity or liability insurance. We also appreciate that every contract project is different and our advice to you on the insurances that you need will be based on your own specific requirements.
How we can help:
- Material Damage – insures against loss of or damage to your property.
- Public Liability – protects you in the event that a third party suffers injury or loss as a result of your business activities should negligence be proven..
- Employers’ Liability – if you employ people Employers Liability is a legal requirement. It protects your business if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of your business negligence
- Professional Indemnity - Professional Indemnity Insurance will protect you against claims from clients for financial loss resulting from alleged errors or omissions.
- Product liability insurance - covers the cost of compensating anyone who is injured by a faulty product that your business designs, produces or supplies.
- Legal expenses – limited cover per claim for legal expenses incurred in relation to employment or property disputes and legal defence
Why Contractors Choose Rees Astley:
- We have been providing support and assistance to our Clients for well over 50 years and are currently doing so for well over 3,000 businesses both large and small, near and far.
- We'll do all the hard work for you – obtain quotes from Insurers and evaluate each quotation on your behalf to ensure your business benefits from the widest cover at a competitive price. Peace of mind.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, friendly team.
- Claims handling – we will be there to personally assist you every step of the way in getting a swift, satisfactorily settlement.
The above is a summary of the range of covers available in a Contractors package. As with all insurance policies, cover varies between insurance companies and is subject to terms and conditions. Always check your policy carefully.
- Address: 29 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 2JN
- Phone: 01970 624261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet the Aberystwyth Team
- Address: Mostyn House, Market Street, Newtown, Powys, SY16 2PQ
- Phone: 01686 626019
- Email: email@example.com
- Meet the Newtown Team